Before you begin this session please read and listen to our Introduction to Yoga with We Be Kids.
This yoga session looks at some weathers; sunshine, rain and more. To develop a wonderful sense of positive wellbeing follow along with the video to get you and your family moving in a joyous fun way that considers body, mind and breath. Remember to move with kindness to yourselves and post your weather yoga poses in the comments below - we'll be happy to see them!
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies.
2) Keep Learning -Look up how different weather conditions are created and where they come from.
3) Be Mindful- Use the relaxation at the end to feel connected with our own bodies.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - We look forward to seeing your weather yoga poses in the comments below.
#yoga #familyactivity #familyyoga #childrensactivities #kids #positivewellbeing #mindfulness #meditation #nature #natureplay #natureconnection #selfawareness
Edie really loved the rain And looking for the weather! She was shouting at the screen that it’s cloudy today, just so you know! 😊