Before you begin this session please read and listen to our Introduction to Yoga with We Be Kids.
In this short yoga session we explore the life cycle of the Frog. We get to have fun being frogspawn, tadpoles, froglets, baby frogs and fully fledged joyous frogs that can jump as high as the stars. We learn that through growth and practice we all have the ability within us to jump for the stars.
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies.
2) Keep Learning -Look up the life cycle of a frog and learn about the different stages and what you can do to help protect frogs in your environment.
3) Be Mindful- Use the relaxation at the end to consider growth and change and/or how regular practice can enable us to reach the 'stars' that we want to reach in our own lives.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - We look forward to seeing your responses to the session in the comments below. Why not share how you approached topics after this session.
#yoga #familyyoga #familyactivity #childrensactivities #kids #lifecycleofafrog #positivewellbeing #mindfulness #meditation #nature #natureconnection #selfawareness