Before you begin this session please read and listen to our Introduction to Yoga with We Be Kids.
This session links directly with the story of The Rabbit in the Moon as told over in the storytelling area - just click on the link - and allows you to explore the story from a playful physical angle. Take the opportunity to learn the lesson of giving from the heart from rabbit and knowing that you always have opportunities to share and show love and kindness in your day. #yoga #familyyoga #familyactivity #kidsactivity #childrensyoga #childactivity #positivewellbeing #mindfulness #nature #selfawareness #movethatbody #therabbitinthemoon #selfreflection
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies.
2) Keep Learning - Use this session to help your family learn about giving wholeheartedly and about the opportunities in their day to share and show love and kindness.
3) Be Mindful- Try noticing: our breath at the start and the end of sessions; how we feel before and after a session.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community - eg your family if you feel that this is useful & appropriate for them.