Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies.
2) Keep Learning - Use this session to help your family learn about giving wholeheartedly and about the opportunities in their day to share and show love and kindness.
3) Be Mindful- Try noticing: our breath at the start and the end of sessions; how we feel before and after a session.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community - eg your family if you feel that this is useful & appropriate for them.