Utilise those natural finds that come home with you across the seasons from wondrous wellbeing wanders to make some fun Nature Mobiles. Items that come back in pockets and bags from walks in your local neighbourhood, woodlands, beaches, streams and parks. Consider things that you may already have from previous adventures (I never take much but sometimes the odd flat stone or shell or cone comes home with me and over the years I have collected a fair few things). You can add to, or embellish, with beads or other items should you want to. If you have younger children, you may want to prepare the hanging structure first and then let them string on their finds with your care and help as the object is to enjoy the time together as a family crafting.
Whilst using this art resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - go on a walk to collect a wealth of natural resources from your local surroundings be they leaves, grasses, flowers, sticks or shells, stones, cones and driftwood.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to learn new crafting techniques to create simple decorations for your home or rooms.
3) Be Mindful- crafting as process is known to settle the mind as it requires a type of focus that can help shut other things out.
4) Practice Kindness- remember everyones outcomes will differ greatly - respond with kindness and respect.
5) Think Community - Why not make one of these for a friend or family member as a gift. Post your beautiful outcomes and share any tips in the comments below.