Whilst using this art resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - go on a walk to collect a wealth of natural resources from your local surroundings be they leaves, grasses, flowers, sticks, cones, feathers etc and give them a magical purpose.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to learn new crafting techniques to create simple decorations for your children to use in role play. Now they have the accessories, perhaps they can write you a magical spell or story and then perform them.
3) Be Mindful- crafting as process is known to settle the mind as it requires a type of focus that can help shut other things out, giving your mind a 'break'.
4) Practice Kindness- remember everyones outcomes will differ greatly - respond with kindness and respect.
5) Think Community - Why not make one of these for a friend or family member as a gift. Post your beautiful outcomes and share any tips in the comments below.