Have fun taking some natural resources and some wool, to make a beautiful magic Nature Wand for the fairies and pixies in your life.
Items Required: Sticks, feathers/leaves/flowers, wool, string, scissors
Whilst using this art resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - go on a walk to collect a wealth of natural resources from your local surroundings be they leaves, grasses, flowers, sticks, cones, feathers etc and give them a magical purpose.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to learn new crafting techniques to create simple decorations for your children to use in role play. Now they have the accessories, perhaps they can write you a magical spell or story and then perform them.
3) Be Mindful- crafting as process is known to settle the mind as it requires a type of focus that can help shut other things out, giving your mind a 'break'.
4) Practice Kindness- remember everyones outcomes will differ greatly - respond with kindness and respect.
5) Think Community - Why not make one of these for a friend or family member as a gift. Post your beautiful outcomes and share any tips in the comments below.
#art #familyactivity #kidsactivity #childactivity #familyart #childrensart #positivewellbeing #magic #magicwands #magicsticks #sticks #stickart #nature #fun #beautiful
We saw you at an event and made a lovely wand with you, but unfortunately the dog ate it! 🤦🏼♀️ Today was the day we finally replaced it, one very happy child who really enjoyed twirling the stick and picking the order of the colours and ribbons, and one very interested dog, eyeing the prize! Doubles as a cat toy too 🤣