In this resource we demonstrate how to make a fun wooden hanging snowman decoration for your home.
Using natural materials we demonstrate a few simple skills that will help you make this lovely decoration that will stay in the family for many years to come.
Along with being great fun this is also a great way to boost your wellbeing:
1) Get Active - you'll need some natural materials and requires you to be out in nature, breathing in fresh air amongst trees- being active in this way will boost your wellbeing and mood.
2) Keep Learning - This activity requires you to use three different tools, learn how to use them correctly and carefully.
3) Be Mindful- working with natural materials is known to settle the mind as it requires a type of focus that can help shut other things out, giving your mind a 'break'.
4) Practice Kindness- A little decoration hanging on your neighbours door can make a world of difference.
5) Think Community - Many communities have an outdoor Christmas tree, add something special this year by including your handmade snowman.