Before you begin this session please read and listen to our Introduction to Yoga with We Be Kids.
The animal kingdom teaches us so much and yoga postures are often named after the creatures we know. This playful yoga session considers postures from our four legged friends, the puppies and dogs. By taking part in this fun session at the start of your day you can boost your metabolic system, gain a new perspective on life and improve your family's overall wellbeing.
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to help your body and mind learn new physical postures
3) Be Mindful- Use the session to help you consider how animals can lend us their intelligence through their movements
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community - eg your family and we look forward to your responses in the comments below.
#yoga #familyyoga #familyactivity #kidsactivity #childrensyoga #childactivity #positivewellbeing #mindfulness #nature #animalsareourfriends #selfawareness #fun #movethatbody #downwarddog #puppypose