Before you begin this session please read and listen to our Introduction to Yoga with We Be Kids.
In this session we consider what we can do to help spread kindness in the world around us. We consider how we might be kinder to ourselves, others, the plants and animals and the planet as a whole. The session closes with a loving kindness meditation.
Enjoy this session and continue your everyday with kindness in your heart.
#yoga #familyyoga #familyactivity #kidsactivity #childrensyoga #childactivity #positivewellbeing #kindness #wholeness #lovingkindness #selfawareness #fun #movethatbody #worldkindnessday
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies.
2) Keep Learning -use this session to learn new physical movements and consider a theme a little more.
3) Be Mindful - the theme of kindness is also explored through a loving kindness meditation at the end.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community and bring a smile or two to some faces.