Have fun with your yoga today and journey into outer space. While up there take in the sights of the Great Bear and the Little Bear which are also known as the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper or Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. They are two of the most recognisable constellations in the Northern Hemisphere.
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice along with your family will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to help your body and mind learn new physical postures and while you are at it learn the name of two major star constellations - why not search for them the next time there are clear skies!
3) Be Mindful- notice your breathing throughout your practice, especially at the beginning, after a change in breathing pattern - like blowing away the clouds and at the end of your practice.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community - eg your family and we look forward to your responses in the comments below.