1) Get Active - moving our bodies gently before bed can ease out any tensions that may have manifested during the day and helps allow our bodies to release them.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to help your body and mind learn physical postures and combine that with breath awareness and singing or humming known tunes!
3) Be Mindful- notice your breathing throughout your practice: practising postures while gently singing whilst lovely can take the mind to singing rather than breathing as evenly as possible.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your family & community & share with others you know by linking them.