Before you begin this session please read and listen to our Introduction to Family Yoga.
Use this calming bedtime yoga session to gently ease the day out of the body preparing you and your family for bed. It’s soothing pace and star filled theme makes it suitable for all to take part.
#yoga #familyyoga #familyactivity #kidsactivity #childrensyoga #stars #beastar #positivewellbeing #mindfulness #calming #bedtime #singingforsleep #lullaby #selfawareness #mentalhealth
1) Get Active - moving our bodies gently before bed can ease out any tensions that may have manifested during the day and helps allow our bodies to release them.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to help your body and mind learn physical postures and combine that with breath awareness and singing or humming known tunes!
3) Be Mindful- notice your breathing throughout your practice: practising postures while gently singing whilst lovely can take the mind to singing rather than breathing as evenly as possible.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your family & community & share with others you know by linking them.