In this session we wake on a spring morning & decide that is just the right day to look for Signs of Spring! After our morning routine we make it to the park and get to play on our favourite things & then we notice some clear signs of spring. Moving our bodies, voice & breath we take time to notice changes across our practice and end in a relaxing position thinking back over our practice.
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing:
1) Get Active - yoga may not be running a marathon but regular practice will reap many benefits to the physical and mental bodies. We aim to engage your body as you move through different postures. This session builds your core muscles.
2) Keep Learning - Each session provides you with a number of postures to practice over time until you will have built a library of postures and feel confident with yoga.
3) Be Mindful - Take the opportunity throughout this practice simply to notice how you are breathing. Take note at the start and at the end of physical movement and finally after the relaxation. Aim not to judge - simply notice.
4) Practice Kindness- Yoga is a practice that is to be built up over time and practiced with a keen inner ear listening to our bodies every single time however yoga can also be riddled with wanting to make the 'pose'. Be sure that in every practice you listen keenly to how your body is feeling and practice with kindness. In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently EVERY single time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community at home and spread the word online.