Before you begin this session please read and listen to our Introduction to Yoga with We Be Kids.
In this session we take an imaginary walk into the woods to see what we can find…there’s always plenty to see! Enjoy this session with your whole family as you move your body gently & with kindness.
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - moving our bodies aids in relaxing both the body and the mind.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to help your body and mind learn physical postures.
3) Be Mindful- next time you are in wooded areas look for those creatures and items from your imaginary journey and take the time to see what they really look like.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community - eg your family and friends.
#yoga #familyyoga #familyactivity #kidsactivity #childrensyoga #walking #woods #mentalhealth #positivewellbeing #mindfulness #butterfly #beetle #tree #worm #puddle #muddyhill #glade #selfawareness