This week, as the seasons turn, we consider some facts about Autumn & some of the changes that occur. This session is designed for you to enjoy with your whole family as you move your body gently & with kindness.
Whilst using this yoga resource to inspire learning, know you are helping you and your family's wellbeing like this:
1) Get Active - moving our bodies aids in relaxing both the body and the mind.
2) Keep Learning - use this session to help your body and mind learn physical postures & a few basics about autumn.
3) Be Mindful- next time you are outdoors take a few moments of quiet to notice the changes with clarity & peace -how do the changes make you and your family feel? No answer is incorrect. Then ask everyone to remember that that is just a feeling - if it isn't helpful to you, it can be let go of, like the trees let go of leaves.
4) Practice Kindness- In yoga only ever practice with kindness to yourself - EVERY practice is different and our bodies will feel the postures differently every time. Yoga should never hurt. Look after yourself - there is only one of you.
5) Think Community - Practice this session with your community - eg your family and friends.